Crocetin, the carotenoid that gives saffron its rich golden red color increases oxygen content in the blood and could be a key player in reducing harmful plaque buildup in the arteries. It
also contains other carotenoids, including zea-xanthin, lutein, lycopene, a- and
ß-carotenes. These are important antioxidants that help protect the human
body from oxidant-induced stress, cancers, infections and acts as immune
- PROMOTES STRONG CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Help you support healthy blood pressure, increase energy production in cells, promote strong heart muscle, aid in antioxidant and digestive health and support immune system.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION:Promotes a proper balance of brain chemicals, improves concentration, memory loss and provides support to fight against brain cell degeneration and mental focus.Helps reduce brain fog and fatigue so you can remember more. Proven to improve the flow of blood & oxygen to the brain. This results in greater memory recall, stamina & clarity.
- RELAXATION & STRESS REDUCTION:Promotes relaxation and stress reduction by aiding dopamine synthesis. Dopamine plays a major role in regulating moods and pleasure within the brain. The level of dopamine within the body also contributes to the relaxation response state.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT:A powerful antioxidant with cell protecting properties. Cleans free radicals out of your bloodstream. Support the immune system, reduce stress, fatigue.
- CONTROLS HUNGER:Eliminate late night cravings, balances mood. Suppresses appetite, promote a healthy weight.
- SUPPORTS DIGESTION:Improve blood circulation and organ function which improves overall digestion. Stimulate the digestive system, ease colic and stomach discomfort, and minimizes gas.
- EYE HEALTH:Benefits in circulation to the retina, helps with age-related macular degeneration,eyefatigue and more
- NATURALLY BOOST ENERGY LEVELS:Helps energy production in cells. May help boost low energy levels related to adrenal fatigue or low dopamine levels for both men and women.
- BOOSTS YOUR MOOD.Saffron has been studied as a safe mood enhancer that doesn't produce unwanted side effects. It will help you remain positive, clear-headed, and calm under stressful mental conditions.Boosts emotional behavior by increasing serotonin levels, reduces anxiety, elevates mood, mental clarity.
- RELIEVES PMS: Women use saffron for menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndromes (PMS)
- SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.Helps body's natural defense and immune system. A powerful flavonoid antioxidant. Its is unique because it can cross the 'blood-brain barrier' to help protect both your brain and nervous system. Several ingredients in this proprietary blend work synergistically to support immune function as well.
Carotenoids are loaded with antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Authorities believe low rate of cardiovascular problems in Spain could be due to their regular consumption of saffron.
Saffron Dietary Supplement tablets may boost your immune system. In fact, pure and high potent saffron is rich in vitamins that are vital including: vitamin A, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin and vitamin C.
Studies show that saffron may protect your eyes
from direct sunlight, help slow aging in the eyes, and help repair damaged eye
" Ischemic retinopathy and age-related
macular degeneration are the leading ocular problems that cause blindness, due
in part to the reduction of blood flow in the retina and/or choroid. Crocin analogs isolated from saffron (Crocus
sativus L) were found to significantly increase the blood flow in the retina
and choroid and to facilitate retinal function recovery. Increased blood flow
due to vasodilation presumably improves oxygenation and nutrient supply of
retinal structures ".