Ancient civilizations have long known about Saffron benefits and our well-being. Now the bountiful benefits of Saffron plus saffron extract are available as a supplement by Exir for daily use.
- PROMOTES STRONG CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Help you support healthy blood pressure, increase energy production in cells, promote strong heart muscle, aid in antioxidant and digestive health and support immune system.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION: Promotes a proper balance of brain chemicals, improves concentration, memory loss and provides support to fight against brain cell degeneration and mental focus. Helps reduce brain fog and fatigue so you can remember more. Proven to improve the flow of blood & oxygen to the brain. This results in greater memory recall, stamina & clarity.
- RELAXATION & STRESS REDUCTION: Promotes relaxation and stress reduction by aiding dopamine synthesis. Dopamine plays a major role in regulating moods and pleasure within the brain. The level of dopamine within the body also contributes to the relaxation response state.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: A powerful antioxidant with cell protecting properties. Cleans free radicals out of your bloodstream. Support the immune system, reduce stress, fatigue.
- CONTROLS HUNGER: Eliminate late night cravings, balances mood. Suppresses appetite, promote a healthy weight.
- SUPPORTS DIGESTION: Improve blood circulation and organ function which improves overall digestion. Stimulate the digestive system, ease colic and stomach discomfort, and minimizes gas.
- EYE HEALTH: Benefits in circulation to the retina, helps with age-related macular degeneration, eye fatigue and more
- NATURALLY BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: Helps energy production in cells. May help boost low energy levels related to adrenal fatigue or low dopamine levels for both men and women.
- BOOSTS YOUR MOOD. Saffron has been studied as a safe mood enhancer that doesn't produce unwanted side effects. It will help you remain positive, clear-headed, and calm under stressful mental conditions. Boosts emotional behavior by increasing serotonin levels, reduces anxiety, elevates mood, mental clarity.
- RELIEVES PMS: Women use saffron for menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndromes (PMS)
- Clinical studies showed "Taking 15 milligrams of saffron twice a day improved both PMS and depression symptoms after one cycle…" Feelings of loss, lack of enthusiasm, frustration, anger, loss of appetite, change in mood, and more...does not have one specific cause and can develop from a combination of factors including genetics, hormonal imbalances, environmental or psychological factors."
- SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. Saffron may helps body's natural defense and boost your immune system. In fact, saffron is rich in vitamins that are vital including: vitamin A, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin and vitamin C. A powerful flavonoid antioxidant. Its is unique because it can cross the 'blood-brain barrier' to help protect both your brain and nervous system. Several ingredients in this proprietary blend work synergistically to support immune function as well.
Only handpicked organic premium quality saffron threads make it into Exir Saffron and Saffron Extract Dietary Supplement Tablets, so you can be sure you are getting the best potency.
Stress seems to be a fixture of our modern lifestyle, but did you know that when stressed your body releases large amounts of magnesium? Magnesium is a must for muscle relaxation and heart. Low magnesium levels may affect memory function and clinical trials show using saffron may help.
Mediterraneans have lower than normal incidence of heart problems due to use of saffron. From saffron's cholesterol lowering benefits to its anti inflammatory properties, saffron may be one of the best supplements for cardiac health. Exir Saffron supplements are a good source of magnesium, manganese, selenium, calcium, zinc and phosphorus.
Recent discoveries point to saffrons benefits in circulation to the retina, making it a promising help for age-related macular degeneration. It seems that science is catching on to the powerful health secrets of saffron.
Crocetin, the carotenoid that gives saffron its rich golden red color increases oxygen content in the blood and could be a key player in helping with harmful plaque buildup in the arteries. Carotenoids are loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals.
Carotenoids are loaded with antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Authorities believe low rate of cardiovascular problems in Spain could be due to their regular consumption of saffron.
Studies show that saffron may protect your eyes from direct sunlight, help slow aging in the eyes, and help repair damaged eye cells.
" Ischemic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration are the leading ocular problems that cause blindness, due in part to the reduction of blood flow in the retina and/or choroid. Crocin analogs isolated from saffron (Crocus sativus L) were found to significantly increase the blood flow in the retina and choroid and to facilitate retinal function recovery. Increased blood flow due to vasodilation presumably improves oxygenation and nutrient supply of retinal structures ".
The possible efficacy of saffron (Crocus sativus) in the management of memory loss. Saffron was found to be as effective as donepezil in the treatment of mild-to moderate Memory loss. Current analysis has shown that saffron (Crocus sativus L.) and its components might be a promising target for cognition impairments. Memory impairment is frequent in degenerative problems (such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson), cerebral injuries, and schizophrenia.
Saffron Benefits Saffron Studies & Research
- Saffron, saffron extract, vitamins, minerals, antioxidant carotenoids
- Made from fully tested fine quality pure organic saffron and saffron extract (Crocus Sativus L.)
- Contains the highest-potency combined Crocin 15%, Safranal 8% that make it superior to anything else on the market
- Third party tested for purity and potency. Made in the USA. with highest GMP standards of product integrity
- It is best to leave a two hour gap between taking any medication and a dietary supplement