Exir Saffron Tea "The world’s most expensive spice is the most beneficial to health". The saffron loose tea leaves, also known as the stigma of Crocus sativus L., have a delightful color, flavor, scent, and freshness with no artificial coloring, preservatives, or additions with high antioxidant properties. Just take a moment to unwind, savor, and sip our unique saffron tea after a hectic day. It can be consumed hot or cold. It is like to sipping sunshine from a cup.
Saffron tea's active ingredients have a reproductive effect, which means they can stimulate the release of nourishing hormones that keep us content, at ease, and in good health. Several investigations have confirmed its efficacy as a natural antidepressant.
Research has shown that saffron may have anti-dementia properties, suggesting that it may be used to help with mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's condition.
Saffron Tea: Benefits and How to Make It
- Help improve memory and quality of sleep
- Help to keep the digestive system healthy!
- Support the body's detoxification, circulation, and cleansing processes.
- Lessen nervous system strain
- Increase ability to breathe better
- Decrease the accumulation of fat deposits that clog the arteries.
- Preserve the tissues of the bladder and liver from toxins.
- Help delay the skin's aging process.
Saffron Tea Brewing Instruction:
Steep a pinch of saffron tea in cup of hot water for 10-15 minutes.
Serve hot or make refreshing iced tea.
Sweeten to taste or add a drop of rose water.